Monday, April 1, 2013

Music Monday and Happy (Late) Easter

It is already Music Monday again! I did not even realize how much time has flown since that Monday!  I really haven't listened to that much new music, but I have made Music Monday a thing (by the one previous post :).  I will post some old favorites then...

1. Radioactive by Imagine Dragons  The lyrics are a bit weird, but I really like the actual music part of the song.




2.  It's Time by Imagine Dragons  I had no idea these songs were by the same band.  Hmmmm... I might have to check out some more of their songs.




3. Some Nights by Fun.




4. Titanium by David Guetta and Sia




5. TED Talk I love that I can stimulate my mind while on a run!!!! You HAVE to watch this one.  This guy grows public vegetable gardens in LA for people that can't afford veggies!





Also, happy Easter! (I can finally eat sweets again so I am a happy camper- especially because I have had girl scout cookies calling my name for all of Lent)

One more thing, my newest found blog Yo Momma Runs is having a giveaway for Injinji toe socks.  I really want to try these because my blisters on my feet are horrific (anybody in my family will tell you that).  I really want to try these (have I mentioned that) because my blisters are driving me crazy!  So head on over to her blog to enter this giveaway for running toe socks!

http://www.yomommaruns.com/2013/03/injinji-review-and-giveaway.html


No comments:

Post a Comment