Monday, March 25, 2013

Music Monday

I want to do some weekly 'traditions' on this blog to hold me more accountable for posting. I will be playing around with them some, but the first one that came to mind was Music Monday.

What I have been listening to:
1. TED Talks (ok, not music, but great for long runs).  This is my latest favorite.  Colin Powell talks about education in America and talks about his own education (pretty funny actually).


2. Hanging On by Ellie Golding is a freebie from the Nike Facebook page.  I wouldn't listen to it if I wasn't running, but it is a really good running pump-up song.

Download it here (for free)! Thank you Nike!

And... did you know Ellie Golding is going to run the Nike Women's Half in DC?

I really wanted to run that race, but it just didn't work out, but I am running the Diva's Half-Marathon in Myrtle Beach that weekend so that should be fun.  I still want to do a Nike race sometime though.



3. Skyfall by Adele- I love it!




4. Feel Again by OneRepublic- this has been on my favorites list for a while now.





5. Wagon Wheel by Darius Rucker- one of my new favorites





*Oh and anything by Mumford and Sons!

No comments:

Post a Comment