I only have 35 days left! That is super soon. That is okay though! I am so so so excited and I did an excellent 9-miler today in the pouring rain (it started out sprinkling and by the 5-mile mark it was raining pretty hard, but I figured I mind as well finish).
Next, what I will be blogging about.....
Mostly running and probably some Pinterest testing. I love Pinterest. It has super motivating running quotes, helpful running tips (follow Runners World), cool craft things, cool outfits, ect.
Ok... Onto Some Favorite Things.....
Favorite Blogs: (there are so many that I love)-- these are in no particular order either
1. Ask Lauren Fleshman- this is pro-runner and mother-to-be's blog. Her honesty is fantastic. There is normally a good laugh and some good running tips all in one post.
2. College Prep- a fun blog for all things preppy.
3. Reflections of a Grady Doctor- this is a doctor at Grady Hospital in Atlanta who has amazing, moving stories about being a clinician. She is an amazing doctor who truly cares about each and every one of her patients. I hope that I can be half as good of a clinician as she is one day.
4. The Thinks I Can Think- this is probably one of my absolute favorites. She is finishing med school and is running for Oiselle (both of those = my dream). She brings some science into the running and it is fantabulous!
1. Macaroni and Cheese- yum
2. Apples- I have one literally everyday. The bigger the better (but this is one of the foods I must eat organically- it just weirds me out otherwise). I don't like red delicious that much but any other ones are fantastic! Yum.
3. Chocolate Milk- forget Gatorade, this is what I really want to drink after a run. Especially with Horizon Organic Skim Milk (my favorite).
4. Anything with chocolate and or peanut butter on or in it!
5. Nutella- I know, I know, it is not great for you, but my my my is it delicious!
Favorite TV Shows: (I am not really a movie person)
*Note: I love medical and legal dramas. I know they aren't real, but they are mighty fine television!
1. Big Bang Theory
2. Blue Bloods
3. Undercover Boss
4. Project Runway
5. Modern Family- so funny
6. The New Normal
7. Biggest Loser
8. Body of Proof
9. NY/Boston Med- inside real hospitals- really good
That is it for today!