Friday, May 24, 2013

Favorite Things Friday

1. Stacy's Cinnamon Sugar Pita Chips- they bring a flavor party to my mouth! YUM!  You should try them out some time because they are definitely one of my favorite snack foods.


2. Pita Chips with Roasted Red Pepper Hummus- both were on sale this week at Harris Teeter, so of course I had to buy some.  It is so good!



3. Chobani Flips- I had my first one this week.  It was the Key Lime Crumble, and it tasted just like Key Lime Pie.  I can't wait to try the others because I have heard that the almond and chocolate one is very good.

4. Long Days- morning and evening runs in the light!!!

5. Nuun- I got my first box today, and it is perfect.  I was so excited that I drank my first bottle while swimming/ running today only 15 minutes after I received the box.  I ordered pink lemonade, and it is yummy without being overly sweet so I can drink it while I am working out and not want to gag.



1 comment:

  1. I really love hummus too :).

    I haven't tried cinnamon sugar pita chips. I have to go to Teeter today so maybe I will pick some up with my splurge money hehe.

    ReplyDelete